Surrey, BC – Efficient Building Automation Corporation (EBAC), a leading provider of open building automation solutions, is pleased to announce the release of the Circon Visual Integrator 4.1 Graphical User Interface software platform for LonWorks LNS building automation systems.
Visual Integrator (VI) Version 4.1 takes the robust, multi-function capabilities of the existing VI product platform to a web-based environment; serving facility navigation, graphical depiction of system equipment and devices, and system management functionality (such as scheduling alarm management and historical data logging) to any web browser. The result is a feature set that provides user access to critical building systems on the LonWorks network through any Internet browser, through either a user-defined local or wide area connection.
“With many automation manufacturers adopting a ‘me too’ approach to the graphical front-end technology of their system offering, we felt that continuing to provide an independent solution provides a competitive advantage for both our company as well as for our System Integrator and end-user customers.” states Surge Uppal, Principal of EBAC. “VI 4.1 is a product platform that allows EBAC to choose our developmental direction without being driven by outside control.”
Key features of the Circon VI 4.1 release include:
- Graphical system representation with full scheduling, alarm and data logging system management
- Unlimited web-based user access
- Maintained development station; full license resides on a local client computer/server with access served to any Internet browser
- Forward and backward compatibility with all Circon building automation product (200 Series, 300 Series and 400 Series devices)
- Supports third party LonWorks® based devices for multi-vendor/system interoperability
- New licensing structure: easier, more scalable
- Adherence to Windows® as the standard operating system; provides built-in security, compliance; and stability
The full Product Release Notes are available at http://support.circon.com/support and please see the accompanying Product Bulletin: PB_02142013_VI4.1_1 for further information on purchasing, licensing, and upgrading existing versions of VI. For more information, please contact EBAC at email@example.com or +1 (604) 503-4404.
About Efficient Building Automation Corporation
Efficient Building Automation Corporation (EBAC) is a privately held provider of open, interoperable and integrated facility automation products and services. More than a leading-edge developer and manufacturer of products based on LonWorks® open systems technology, EBAC is dedicated to helping its integrator customers apply the most appropriate technologies, tools, products and services to a wide variety of facility automation and control requirements.
For more information, please visit our website: www.circon.com